Cherub Hanger Ornaments
Made with a piece of this, and a bit of that from my craft room, these panoramic glass ornaments tell a little story in a miniature world. They can capture a moment from a memory, reproduce a miniature vignette, or just frame a holiday trinket.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #77-7721 Armour Bottle & Jar Cutter
- Eye protection
- Canvas gloves (gardening type work well)
- Cutter wheel oil
- Perrier bottle, glass soda bottle or other similar glass bottle
- Mini tree, mini toys, cherub w/ hanger, miniature birds, Holly
- Wired Ribbon, braid, decorative trim and string pearls
- Cording or thin ribbon to hang ornament
- Put on gloves and eye protection.
- Cut bottle into wide rings, following the instructions that come with your Bottle cutter
- Apply braid, decorative trim or pearls to hide the raw edges. Let dry, repeat on the other side. Place the loop hanger through glass ring and tie close to the top on the outside of the ring. Next, tie ends together to form a hanging loop.
- Decorate as desired.
Article Posted: 10/04/2017 04:38:35 PM