Out of the milky, misty white comes a spooky, frightful sight! Out in the light they all abound, eerie faces can be found. Around your table, at your seat, make some for your next Trick or Treat! Make Spooktacular sensations full of thrills and chills with the Halloween and Pumpkin Faces Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #70-9001 Starter Sand Etch Kit
- #21-1667 Over N Over Stencil-HALLOWEEN
- #21-1644 Over N Over Stencil-PUMPKIN FACES
- #70-9007 Inflate A Booth
- Black Glass Goblet
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, trim around the pumpkin shape stencil from the Pumpkin Face sheet and place it in a central location on the goblet. Place pumpkin face elements inside and outside the pumpkin. Trim the spooky face stencil from the Halloween sheet into a circle or other shape and place it on the glass. Continue adding phantom faces until the desired amount is achieved.
- Inflate the booth. Follow the sand etch instructions to etch the faces onto the goblet.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:27:16 PM