Thanksgiving Monogram Gravy
Celebrate the holiday with this customized ensemble created with the Giving Thanks Over N Ovr Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Family monograms are always in style and add sentiment to special occasion tableware in both their creation and use. Make your own holiday monogram for exceptional heirlooms and gifts to be thankful for! We used a gravy boat and a small pitcher for this design but you can use any etchable glass tableware pieces that make you want to celebrate.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1653 Over N Over stencil-GIVING THANKS
- #21-1635 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE LETTERING
- Glass gravy boat or small pitcher
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the pumpkin stencil in the bottom center of the design area. Place the desired letter into the center of the pumpkin and press down firmly. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the cornucopia stencil as close to the pumpkin as possible. On the opposite side of the pumpkin, place the pie stencil as close as possible. Use the etch cream as before to add these to the gravy boat.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the thanks stencil in an available space above all the other elements on the glass. Use the etching cream as before to add this to the design.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 05:07:49 PM