Silent Night Hurricane
Fill the Christmas season with pastoral winter scenes like this musical themed church in the woods hurricane. Capture and share Silent Night sentiments with this special assortment of Armour Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Quaint scenes make a beautiful presentation on cutting boards, serving platters and dinner dishes.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1650 Over N Over Stencil-HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- #21-1659 Over N Over Stencil-HOLIDAY BAUBLES(optional)
- #21-1671 Over N Over Stencil-MUSICAL NOTES
- #21-1679 Over N Over Stencil-HIS & HERS(optional)
- Glass Pillar Hurricane Vase
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the vase. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Place the letters along the bottom of the vase beginning at the centerline and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Center the sheet music stencil directly above the words. Position the church along the centerline about 1 to 2 inchs above the sheet music. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the vase.
- Looking through the back, position the tees between the music and the church. Optional- place star and snowflake stencils randomly in the space between the trees and top rim of the glass. Use the etching cream, as before, to add these onto the vase.
Article Posted: 03/28/2019 11:46:43 AM