Put your blooms of affection in a vase wrapped round with the music of love. Perform a sentimental symphony with Musical Notes and other Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Serenade a cereal bowl, carol a coaster or ballad a beer mug with love's sweet song.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1671 Over N Over stencil- MUSICAL NOTES
- #21- 1679 Over N Over stencil- HIS HERS
- #21- 1607 Over N Over stencil- UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over stencil- LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Red cylinder vase
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, begin at the bottom of the cylinder and place the sheet music on an angle as pictured. Trim the sides of the heart stencils and place heart stencils over selected musical notes and in blank spaces in the music. Trim out the inside of the hearts.
- Follow the etching cream instructions and etch the music onto the glass.
- Place the sheet music stencil near the top of the cylinder, matching the angle of the one down bellow. Place hearts on notes as done previously. Use the etching cream as before to etch this onto the glass.
- Between the two rows of music, place the love notes letters. Use a heart in place of the Os. Cut the top of the notes from the stencils and place them over the hearts as pictured. Trim out any stencil bits inside the design area.
- Follow the etching cream instructions again to etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 06/17/2019 10:03:50 AM