with the Cookies for Santa Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1689 Over N Over Stencil- COOKIES FOR SANTA
- #60-7023 7.5 inch Round Plate
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the Santa stencil in the middle. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the Santa onto the plate.
- Looking though the back of the glass, position the letters above and bellow the Santa beginning with the ones in the middle and working outward. Use the etching cream, as before to etch the words onto the plate.
- Looking through the back, position the reindeer and skates as close to the words as possible. Lay a tree chain at the bottom, as pictured. Use the etching cream to etch them onto the plate.
- Repeat the process of placing and etching the skates, reindeer and chain onto the plate.
Article Posted: 10/15/2019 02:39:24 PM