Thanksgiving Day Pitcher
This Thanksgiving you can amaze your family with a Thanksgiving table created by you!
Serve punch, water or Sangria in this lovely Thanksgiving Day glass pitcher. Part of a series of glass serving pieces we have made to make your Thanksgiving Day table extra special. Go to our Thanksgiving Day project section for more pictures and directions for all the other beautiful service pieces to complete your holiday table setting!
Please note: These projects were etched with the Made to Order stencils which have been discontinued. However, the Over N Over Give Thanks stencil sheet has similar motifs, so we left these projects available to inspire you.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1607 Over N Over-Uppercase Script letters (or letters of your choice)
- #21-1608 Over N Over-Uppercase Script letters (or letters of your choice)
- #61-3328 White Rub N Buff (to make the etching stand out more if needed)
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, apply the Thanks pre-made stencil from the stencil sheet or individual letters to spell Bountiful from one of the alphabet stencil sheets. Make sure you overlap the edges of the letters side by side if you are using individual letters.
- Apply masking tape to the areas that you do not want etched; then, apply Armour Etching Cream on top of the stencils, while being sure to follow the instructions on the bottle.
- Apply white or silver color wax on top of the etched regions to enhance the etched effect on the glass. Make sure to follow the instruction on our website for correct use and application.
Article Posted: 03/09/2017 03:15:40 PM