Thanksgiving Day Pitcher
This Thanksgiving you can amaze your family with a Thanksgiving table created by you!
Serve punch, water or Sangria in this lovely Thanksgiving Day glass pitcher. Part of a series of glass serving pieces we have made to make your Thanksgiving Day table extra special. Go to our Thanksgiving Day project section for more pictures and directions for all the other beautiful service pieces to complete your holiday table setting!
Please note: These projects were etched with the Made to Order stencils which have been discontinued. However, the Over N Over Give Thanks stencil sheet has similar motifs, so we left these projects available to inspire you.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1607 Over N Over-Uppercase Script letters (or letters of your choice)
- #21-1608 Over N Over-Uppercase Script letters (or letters of your choice)
- #15-0315 Glass cleaner
- #61-3328 White Rub N Buff (to make the etching stand out more if needed)
- #08-9606 Brushes
- #08-9415 Masking tape
- #08-9999 Gloves
- Water pitcher
- Paper Towels
- Clean the glass with glass cleaner and paper towels.
- Apply the Thanks pre-made stencil from the stencil sheet or individual letters to spell Bountiful from one of the alphabet stencil sheets. Make sure you overlap the edges of the letters side by side if you are using individual letters.
- Apply one of the stencil designs from the Give Thanks sheet under your lettering.
- Cover all exposed areas of the jar with masking tape to at least 3 inches out from side to side. You must fill in any spaces between the lettering with overlapping masking tape too. Any gaps will end up etched.
- Put the gloves on. PAT the etch cream on the stencils with the brush (do not brush like you are painting) . View the directions and How To Videos here.
- Leave etch cream on for 5 minutes. Turn pitcher upside down and rinse under very warm running water until clear. Remove all stencils and tape and rinse again. Pat the Over N Over stencils dry and return to carrier sheet
Article Posted: 03/09/2017 03:15:40 PM