Thanksgiving Day Wine Bottle
Be a gracious guest this season when you bring custom decorated wine bottles and matching wine glasses for the host made with the Giving Thanks Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. After their initial use, wine bottles are reborn into candle holders, water bottles, specialty beverage servers, bud vases and much more.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glas Etching Cream
- #21-1653 Over N Over Stencil-GIVING THANKS
- #12-7032 Rub N Etch Stencils-SCRIPT LETTERS
- Wine Bottle
- Raffia and Fake Leaves
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the hat lower than center on the bottle. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the glass.
- Cut out the letters from the Rub N Etch Sheet and follow the instructions to rub the letters onto the bottle. See the Rub N Etch tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the bottle.
- Tie raffia around the bottle neck and glue on some fake leaves.
Article Posted: 03/09/2017 03:20:56 PM