Purrrrfect for the cat or dog lover in your life! This matching water glass design makes every day a pawfect celebration of your furry love and adoration. Let your creativity off the leash with the Paws Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With 13 cat and dog related stencils in the sheet, you can can make treat jars, food dishes and ornaments everyone will be begging for. We upcycled some every day green drinking glasses for this project but you can use it on anything that fetches your interest.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1663 Over N Over stencil- PAWS
- Tall, green drinking glasses
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows you to use a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. It also allows stencil images in the design to be in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. See the etching in stages tutorial if necessary.
- After preparing the glass, place a bottom stencil at the lowest point of the straight sided portion of the glass. To get each stencil image in the close proximity of each other, like we did here, you need to etch them one at a time.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the image onto the glass.
- Turn the glass around and look through the back to the front when placing the remaining stencils in the desired position without etching over previous designs.
- After cleaning off the glass from the first stencil, apply the next, working from the bottom up and etching with the cream between each new stencil application. Do this until the design is complete. Refer to the picture as necessary.
Article Posted: 09/22/2019 03:16:44 PM