Top Dog Trophy
Whether it's for a Top Dog or Finest Feline, impressive paw-sonalized trophies and awards are easy to create with the Paws Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
Replace the dog stencil with a photo to create a beautiful memorial tribute for yourself or a grieving friend.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1663 Over N Over stencil- PAWS
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil - MR. MRS.
- Glass trophy
- Self adhesive rhinestone strips
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows stencil images in the design to be in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing he glass, mark a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary.
- Measure and mark a 1 inch horizontal strip at the base of the trophy. This will be the etched band at the bottom of the trophy. See the stripes tutorial if necessary.
- Turn the glass over. Place one paw stencil in each of the top corners.
- In the marked band on the bottom, place the words top dog using tweezers and the Reverse Mr. Mrs. sheet. Start by placing the T and D equidistant on either side of the centerline. Add the remaining letters working from the inside out. Press down firmly. See the tutorial on Reverse Stencils if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass. Remember to be gentle with the application on the stripe to avoid dislodging any letters.
- Redraw the centerline down the back of the glass.
- Center the bone stencil above the top dog stripe at the bottom of the trophy.
- With a tweezers, place the desired letters inside the bone starting at the centerline and working out.
- Center the dog stencil above the bone.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Add embellishments as shown.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 01:58:01 AM