Dog Treat Jar
A tasty design treat is what's in store for any airtight glass canister when you use the Paws Glass Etching Stencil sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Easy to clean and completely customizable, glass treat jars make purrrfect birthday or housewarming gifts. Always know when it's time to grab the leash and fetch some more. 13 dog and cat related stencils, help you create treat jars pet owners everywhere will be begging for.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1663 Over N Over stencil- PAWS
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil - REVERSE MR MRS
- #21-1643 Over N Over stencil- WESTERN FONT
- Airtight glass canister
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the canister. Follow the guide for creating a centerline if you do not know how. Turn the glass around so the line is visible through the front
- Take the letter O from the Western Font sheet and place it near the top of the canister jar with the centerline running down the middle.
- Place the letters D and G from the same on either side of the O.
- Place the large dog bone stencil at an angle on one side of the word DOG.
- Using the centerline as a guide, position the food dish stencil under the DOG.
- Inside the food dish, on either side of the centerline, place the letters E and A from the Reverse Mr Mrs sheet. Continue placing the letters, from the middle out until the word is complete. For help with lettering, follow the guide for lettering.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these items onto the glass.
- Place the large bone stencil on the side of the word DOG where there is an empty space. Try to copy the angle of the bone on the other side.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the bone onto the glass,
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 02:00:13 AM