Oven Lovin' Upcycle
Give your all your glass bakeware a little taste of affection with this Oven Lovin' design. Use it on a single side or spread the love all over for homemade sentiment baked into every bite! Full-flavored fabulous is sweetly simple with the What's Cooking Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. *Some bake ware has a coating that resists etching. Before you begin a project, make a test dot in an inconspicuous corner first.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1674 Over N Over Stencil-WHAT'S COOKING
- #21-1632 Over N Over Stencil-MOTHER FATHER
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- Glass Baking Dish
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Some bake ware has a coating that resists etching. Before you begin a project, make a test dot in an inconspicuous corner first to verify the galss will etch. After preparing the glass, place the letters for the words into position. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Position the oven mitt under the top word and next to the bottom. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, position the hearts around the words and place the second oven mitt near the first. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the baking dish
Article Posted: 07/03/2019 09:09:05 PM