Love Our All Star Family
Celebrate your love for the athletes in your life with this declaration of pride. Fun and functional, this design on a dinner plate makes a special reflection of your active lifestyle. Circulate the sporty spirit throughout your home with the Sports Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 12 of the sports related stencils in the sheet to personalize by your player, game or big event. Get your glassware in the game with winning tablescapes and party pieces that score big with guests.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1682 Over N Over stencil-SPORTS
- #21-1632 Over N Over stencil-MOTHER FATHER
- #21-1624 Over N Over stencil-PARTY ELEMENTS
- #21-1601 Over N Over stencil-SMALL LETTERS
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- #60-7024 10.5 inch Plate
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, begin by placing all the words into their desired location. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Begin with the letters in the middle of the word and work your way outwards. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, place the stars as close to the words as possible. Place the empty heart next to the word All. Turn the plate over to the front and put the OUR into the heart. Press the letters down firmly and use the etching cream as before to etch the heart and stars onto the plate.
- Looking through the back, position the sports stencils as close to the words and stars as possible. Etch what will fit closest to the words first. If the border edges overlap into another stencil's design area, cut the border or etch them separately.
- Continue the process of adding and etching sports elements from the center outward until the desired look is achieved.
Article Posted: 06/11/2019 09:57:20 AM