Golf Martini Glass
This golf club martini glass is an ace in the hole. Keep your golf designs way above par with the Sports Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 12 of the sports related players in this team to achieve all your athletic inspirations. Make fantastic fairway swag 'fore' yourself or your favorite golfer.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #1682 Over N Over Stencil-SPORTS
- Fun Martini Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the golf clubs near the brim of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the glass.
- Place the golf clubs on either side of the existing image on the glass. Place the stencil so the image is lower than the other one. Use the cream as before to etch the clubs onto the glass.
- Repeat the process to etch clubs on the other side of the clubs by the brim. Continue adding and etching with the etching cream until all desired images are on the glass.
Article Posted: 07/05/2018 02:38:00 PM