Ballet Dancer Coffee Mug
Music and dancing go together like morning and coffee. Get all 4 in a single mug with the Musical Notes and Fairy Tales Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1676 Over N Over Stencil- FAIRY TALES
- #21-1671 Over N Over Stencil-MUSIC NOTES
- Pedistal Coffee Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the ballerina in the upper half of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch her onto the mug.
- Looking through the back of the glass, lay the sheet music stencil centered on an angle over the ballerina. Use masking tape to securely cover the area over the ballerina and a little space around her. Press down firmly.
- Use the etching cream as before to etch the sheet music onto the glass.
Article Posted: 08/10/2017 10:50:25 AM