Love My Dogs
Proclaim your love for your furry friends with this adorable design! Paws, bones, balls and furry faces, this mugs has a little bit of everything. Cat lover? No problem! The Paws stencil sheet has something for them too. We used our hefty 27.25 oz. mug for this design. It comes in a two pack so you can have one for home and one for work. Or make one for another dog enthusiast in your life.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1663 Over N Over stencil- PAWS
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil- REVERSE MR. MRS.
- #21-1625 Over N Over stencil- SPARKLE BORDERS
- #21-1607 UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #60-7010 27.25 oz. GLASS MUGS
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows you to use a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Some stencils were cut to make this design.
- After preparing the glass, start at the bottom of the mug with the bone and the dog. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these.
- Look through the back of the mug and place the small bone above the dog followed by the letters for dog. Get the letter D as close to the small bone as possible. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Look through the back of the glass and place the border stencil with all the circles vertically next to the little bone and the dog as close as you can get them. Cover the circles that go higher than the small bone with masking tape. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the balls onto the glass.
- Cut the words my dog off the bottom of the I love my dog stencil and round the edges of the I love. Place this above the bone and dog. Leave room for a border to be placed around. Make a box around the I love stencil by making a frame out of pieces of the border edge from a stencil sheet. Leave space between the stencil and the edge pieces.Place the word my inside the heart. Tweezers help. Put the double paws stencil vertically next to the box. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these.
- Above the box and paws, place the double paw stencil horizontally . Place the circle stencil as close to it as possible and cover the unwanted parts with masking tape. Etch these onto the glass.
- Finish the design by placing the paw, big bone and dog head into position as pictured. Etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 10/14/2019 01:53:45 PM