Celebrate the graduate with custom mugs to memorialize the day using Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Turn simple life staples, like mugs and coasters, into treasured memorabilia or reusable graduation party pieces. Customize by school or student for an extra personal touch.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-643 Over N Over Stencil-WESTERN ALPHABET
- #21-1654 Over N Over Stencil-HATS
- #21-1688 Over N Over Stencil-CHEERS
- Glass Beer Mug
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the mug. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Place the cap stencil in the middle of the mug along the centerline with the congrats centered directly bellow it. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the mug.
- Looking through the back of the mug, place the R and A above the cap as shown, followed by the G and D. Use the cream as before to etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 07/05/2018 02:41:25 PM