This serene nature scene captures the mantra of campers and nature lovers everywhere. Celebrate your love of the outdoors on glassware for the indoors with the Landscapes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. This fresh air design will breathe big sky inspiration on your hurricane lamps, kitchen canisters, bathroom mirrors, mugs and plates. Spread big sky spirit to every room in your home and for every outdoor enthusiast you know.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1666 Over N Over Stencil-LANDSCAPES
- #21-1669 Over N Over Stencil-FLAMES
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencils-LOWERCASE SCRIPT
- #60-7023 7.5 inch Plate
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, begin with placing the words on the rim of the plate. Choose the location for the word or phrase and begin with the middle letter or letters of the word in the center and work outward. If you do not have enough letters, etch the words in stages. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the glass.
- If there are more or incomplete words still to be etched, do them now. Otherwise, place the moon mountain stencil at the top of the center flat area of the plate. Add tree and hill stencils bellow it on the right and left.
- Choose a location for the campfire near the lower part of the flat inner circle of the plate. Make the campfire logs by removing a side of the stencil sheet border and cutting it into pieces to make 3 empty rectangles. Position the rectangles as shown. Use the etching cream as before to etch all these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place a tree and hill stencil as close as possible under the mountains and a flame stencil above the campfire logs. Use the cream to etch these to finish the design onto the plate.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 10:55:47 PM