Celebrate the adventurous outdoor spirit of Scouting with this wilderness scene on a personalized troop mug made with the Landscapes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Great troop project and gift for adult leaders. Use this design on holiday ornaments, sun catchers or a votive candle holder for custom fundraising gifts! A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, Reverent and really excited about making their own troop mug!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1666 Over N Over stencil-LANDSCAPES
- #21-1601 Over N Over stencil-SMALL LETTERS
- #21-1650 Over N Over stencil-HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- Rounded Glass Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, begin near the brim with the moon and mountain stencil design within the top .5 inch. Follow the etching cream directions to etch this onto the mug.
- Looking through the back, place landscape features under and very close to the mountains. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the mug.
- Looking through the back, place the Fleur De Lis where space permits, off to the right or left under the landscape elements. Place the letters and numbers for Troop in the empty space next to it, under the landscape elements. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream to etch these onto the mug.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:44:36 PM