Bronco Cactus Glass
Get more western style kick in your cocktails with our Horse Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils! This cactus margarita glass is the perfect home on the range for for this bucking bronco and his lucky horseshoes. Use this glass for more than just drinks at your next gathering. Load it up with some guacamole or shrimp cocktail appetizers, sliced lemons or limes for drinks or fancy nuts for snacks. This sheet has 9 horse themed stencils in its stable so you can give all of your glassware some real gallop.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1677 Over N Over stencil - HORSES
- Cactus shaped margarita glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the bucking bronco onto the widest part of the glass. Place the double horseshoe stencil on one side of the bronco. If you want the horseshoes closer to the bronco than the stencil edges allow, etch them after you finish etching the bronco.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the bronco and horseshoes onto the glass.
- After cleaning off the glass, place the double horseshoe stencil on the side of the bronco that does not have them already etched.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the remaining horseshoes onto the glass.
Article Posted: 08/10/2017 10:49:25 AM