Princess and the Pino
Create a grown up fairy tale come true with this blue Princess and the Pino wine glass. Let this assortment of our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream take you on a trip to happily ever crafter. Whimsical wine and beer glasses with story book charm are wand whisk away. Try the Man in the Merlot, Goldie Hops and the Three Beers or Puss in Booze.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1645 Over N Over Stencil- REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- 21-1652 Over N Over Stencil- WINE TIME
- 21-1676 Over N Over Stencil- FAIRY TALES
- Blue Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Place the crown on an angle near the brim of the wine glass with Princess stacked bellow it as shown. Follow the etching cam instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, position an empty frame from the Mr. & Mrs sheet bellow the Princess. Place the letters into the frame and press down firmly. Cover any other exposed areas of the stencil with masking tape. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch this onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, position the wine bottle stencil shown under the words and place the letters for Pino inside. Press down firmly. Place hearts and stars around the crown and words above. Use the etching cream again to etch these last bits onto the glass.
Article Posted: 06/02/2021 06:04:22 AM