Lotus Pond Iceberg
Breathe deep and enjoy the view with this elegant lotus pond iceberg. Effortlessly design serene nature scenes and pastoral visions with the Namaste and Butterfly Border Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Glass icebergs are exceptionally versatile pieces for any artistic vision. They can be crafted to fit any theme, occasion, décor or interest. Etch on both sides of the glass to create beautiful, multidimensional features to your design.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1696 Over N Over Stencil-NAMASTE
- 21-1605 Over N Over Stencil-BUTTERFLY BORDER
- Glass Iceberg
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the lotus stencil on the front of the iceberg so it is just above the water ripple on the bottom of the iceberg. Turn the iceberg over and place the plants on either side of the lotus image on front. Check both sides of the glass to make sure the images don’t overlap.
- Choose a location near the lotus on the front of the glass and place a butterfly from the banner there. Press it down firmly. The remaining images on the banner will be covered by masking tape.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the iceberg.
- On the back of the glass, above the lotus, place 2 more butterflies from the banner stencil by bending the stencil and taping over the unwanted parts. This can also be accomplished by etching the butterflies from the banner one at a time.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the butterflies onto the glass.
Article Posted: 08/04/2021 01:39:35 PM