Graphic Effect Tall Glasses
Create contemporary graphic effects on plain beverage glasses with our Over N Over Blank Stencil Material and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Simple to make, patterns with basic shapes are a timeless look for any decor, gender or occasion. Flexible, reusable and self adhesive, our Blank Over N Over Stencil Material offers wide design versatility for customization.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1600 Over N Over Blank Stencil Material (4x)
- Tall Drinking Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Measure the distance around the glass. Cut 8 strips of equal width the measured distance of the glass circumference. Beginning at the bottom of the glass, place the strips around the glass, keeping an equal distance between them. The space between will be the etched stripes.
- Measure the distance from the top to the bottom of the glass. Cut 8 strips of equal width slightly shorter than the measured distance of the glass height. Draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the centerline tutorial if necessary.
- Lay the glass on it's side and place a strip along the centerline with a gap at both ends. Continue placing strips equidistant and parallel to the first until you have gone all the way around the glass. The space between the stencils will be the etched stripes.
- Measure the distance around the glass. Divide the number by 6 and cut 12 equal squares to that size. Use the squares to create a checkerboard pattern onto the glass.
- Choose a size for the circles. Cut as many circles the desired size into the sheet with a minimum .25 inch border around it. Place the empty circle frames randomly on the glass.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the patterns onto the glasses.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 01:46:33 AM