Graphic Effect Shot Glasses
Create contemporary graphic effects on plain glass shot glasses with our Over N Over Blank Stencil Material and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Simple to make, patterns with basic shapes are a timeless look for any decor, gender or occasion. Flexible, reusable and self adhesive, our Blank Over N Over Stencil Material offers wide design versatility for customization.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1600 Over N Over Blank Stencil Material
- Flair Top Shot Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Cut wide strips shorter than the shot glasses, 8 small squares and at least 1 circle in a square.
- After preparing the glass, place the strips vertically on a glass with spaces in between for etching. Wrap the top and bottom of the glass with masking tape to bock the etching cream.
- Arrange the squares on a glass to create a checkerboard pattern. Wrap the top and bottom of the glass with masking tape to block the etching cream.
- Place all the empty circle forms on the glass to etch inside the form to make the circle. Wrap the top and bottom of the glass with masking tape to block the etching cream
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the glasses. If more circles are desired, repeat the process of adding and etching onto the glass until the desired amount is achieved.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 01:50:20 AM