Love Wins Rainbow Hearts Mirror
Joyful reflections of love are always a décor win and this Love Wins hanging heart shaped mirror with mini rainbow hearts is no exception. Craft your own rainbow of sentimental expression with the Valentine’s Day and Uppercase Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Hanging mirror ensembles of different shapes and sizes provide a vibrant quick change possibility for darker nooks and corners as well as being an excellent canvas for crafting a bit of personality.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1630 Over N Over Stencil-VALENTINE’S DAY
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- Heart Shaped Hanging Mirror
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Always test a mirrored surface in an inconspicuous spot before beginning any project.
- With a china pencil or water-soluble marker, trace the mirror while it is inside the frame to determine the available design space. Remove the mirror from the frame.
- One the left side curve of the heart, make the words, LOVE WINS. Begin with the letters in the middle of the word and work outward, curving down on both sides as you go.
- Using a grid mat, a straight edge and a china pencil or water-soluble marker, draw guidelines for the heart banner stencils on the right side of the heart.
- Use the guidelines to place the heart banners stacked one above the other down the side of the mirror. Please note- to etch all the rows of hearts at once requires multiple stencil sheets. Otherwise, etch the heart banner one row at a time.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the mirror.
Article Posted: 06/29/2022 06:44:35 PM