Warm and inviting, this decorative framed hummingbird etched on a purple glass slab is a charming addition to any home. Create a full array of welcoming designs and cheerful greetings with the Hummingbirds, Contemporary and Vintage Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Glass slabs provide exciting opportunities as décor items and serving pieces. Beautiful additions to tablescapes and gardens alike, etched designs on colored glass slabs can be customized to suit any season or occasion.
- 15-0500 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1694 Over N Over Stencil-CONTEMPORARY ALPHA
- 21-1712 Over N Over Stencil-HUMMINGBIRDS
- 21-1728 Over N Over Stencil-VINTAGE ALPHA
- Purple Glass Slab
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please Note: Only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Always test first before beginning a project.
- Using a grid mat and a china pencil, draw a centerline down the back of the glass.
- On the front, place the open frame stencil with the top and bottom corners on the centerline. Choose and place a hummingbird stencil in the frame.
- On the front of the glass, under the framed hummingbird, measure and draw a guideline at the desired height for the word below.
- Along the centerline and using the drawn guideline on the glass along the top edge of the stencil, place the C from welcome. Working outward from the middle of the word, continue adding the letters of the word to the glass.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
Article Posted: 07/10/2022 10:18:17 PM