Flourish Water Bottle
Hydration never looked so good with this personalized fancy flourish water bottle. Use our Wedding Font and Fleur De Lis Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils with some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to transform basic to beautiful. Make one for every member of your walking group or all your gym buddies. Mix and match any of our fantastic fonts and stencil images to create the perfect combo for anyone.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1617 Over N Over Stencil-WEDDING FONT
- 21-1615 Over N Over Stencil-FLEUR DE LIS
- Glass Water Bottle
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, working from the middle outward, position the desired letters along the centerline, in the middle of the bottle. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Follow the etching cream instructions o etch the name onto the bottle.
- Looking through the back of the bottle, position the corner flourish stencil on either end of the name. Place the flourish as close to the letters as possible. Lay the border stencil around the bottle near the top. Use the etching cream again to etch these onto the bottle.
- Lay the border stencil around the bottom of the bottle and use the etching cream, as before, to etch it onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/07/2021 10:16:30 AM