Fancy Flourish Spice Jars
Fancy and flowing, this two way design makes these upcycled jars pantry perfection thanks to the Fleur de Lis Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils. Get a dynamic design duo with some reverse action when you combine the crafting capabilities of Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream, Armour Etch Bath and the Armour Masque Pen.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 15-0275 Armour Etch Bath
- 21-1615 Over N Over Stencils-Fleur de Lis
- 61-2630 Masque Pen
- 2 Recycled Spice Jars
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place a flourish stencil around the middle of the jars.
- For the frosted jar: Use the masque pen to fill in the stencil on one of the jars and then remove the stencil. Work quickly as it will start to adhere to the stencil.
- Let the masque solution dry completely. Follow the etch bath instructions to frost the jar. Clean off the masque when completely dry.
For the etched flourish: Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the flourish around the jar.
Article Posted: 09/07/2021 10:21:32 AM