Take snacking service to the next level with this domed glass cheese and crackers serving set. Fill it up and bring it over to the new neighbors or get together with friends. Add some fun and flair to all your wording with our Western Font Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Cheese and Crackers, Chip and Dip, or just Snack, Much, Nosh on some assorted servingware.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1643 Over N Over Stencil- WESTERN FONT (3x)
- 60-7024 10 inch Round Plate
- Domed Glass Cover
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- To etch this design all at once, 3 stencil sheets are required. To use only 1 sheet, repetitive letters must be etched one at a time.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline on the inside edge of the dome. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Beginning with the letters in the middle and working outward, position the two E’s on either side of the centerline. Angle them slightly downward. Continue adding the letters on either side and continue the downward curve.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the word onto the dome.
- Place the letters for AND CRACKERS along the outer rim of the plate. Use the etching cream, as before, to add the words to the plate.
Article Posted: 06/29/2021 10:14:26 AM