Put your inner Diva in the spotlight with the starry drama of this celestial oval suncatcher. Create fanciful designs for the fabulous with the Fairy Tales and Neon Alpha Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Flat glass ornaments are a multipurpose dream for quick and easy crafting. Small and sparkly with endless customization options, they make a great addition to your décor and gifting repertoire! Ornament, gift tag, suncatcher, vase and wine bottle charms, and more! Hang them in windows, off indoor trees and chandeliers, or incorporate them in garlands and tablescapes.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1676 Over N Over Stencil-FAIRY TALES
- 21-1692 Over N Over Stencil-NEON ALPHA
- 29-2461 Glass Bevel Oval
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, use the hover and press method to position the moon maiden stencil into the top of the ornament and the wand into the lower.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the oval.
- Thoroughly clean the design surface of the glass. Use hover and press again to position the letters along the handle of the wand, beginning with the D.
- Place the star stencils in the open areas on the glass as desired.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the remaining elements onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/17/2022 10:06:16 AM