#15-0200 Armour Etch Cream
#21-1653 Over N Over stencil- His and Hers
#08-9415 Masking tape
2 Coffee Mugs
1. Wash the mugs with hot, soapy dish detergent, rinse and dry well with paper towels.
2. Apply the Lips stencil to the upper middle of one mug and the mustache stencil in the same position on the other mug. Place the glasses side by side to see if they are even with each other. Adjust and re-apply until they are at the same level.
3. Apply the Yours stencil under the lips stencil, overlapping the edges where they meet. Repeat with the Mine stencil to the mug with the mustache.
4. Cover all the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover enough area so that none of the rinse water will touch any of the glass not to be etched while rinsing. Cover all the way up to the edge of the opening.
5. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on). Cover each one with a 1/4 inch layer of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
6. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
7. Turn the mug upside down with the open end down, so no water goes inside while rinsing. Rinse off the etch cream. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet. Dry the mugs with paper towels.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:14:29 PM