Thanksgiving Closing: Our Office will be closed November 25 & 26, 2021
Christmas Closing: We will be closed from December 23, 2021 to January 2, 2022 and reopening January 3, 2022
#15-0200 Armour Etch Cream
#21-1679 Over N Over stencil- His and Hers
#21-1671 Over N Over stencil- Music Notes
#08-9415 Masking tape
2 Cocktail Glasses
1. Wash the glasses with hot, soapy dish detergent, rinse and dry well with paper towels.
2. Apply the Love You stencil at an angle (as shown) across one glass. Apply music notes and heart stencils around the Love You stencil.
3. Cover all the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover enough area so that none of the rinse water will touch any of the glass not to be etched while rinsing. Cover all the way up to the edge of the opening.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on). Cover each one with a 1/4 inch layer of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Turn the glass upside down with the open end down, so no water goes inside while rinsing. Rinse off the etch cream. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet. Dry the mugs with paper towels.
7. Repeat steps 2 thru 6 with the Love You More stencil tilted in the opposite direction.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:13:57 PM