Trick or Treat Bag
This orange glass candy bag is all treats and no tricks. Cute Halloween decorations are in the bag with the Goofy Faces Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all the funny faces in the sheet for a holiday haunting full of goofy ghouls. Resurrect various vessels from your recycled glass graveyard for a boo-tiful bounty of creepy creations.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1646 Over N Over Stencil-GOOFY FACES
- #21-1601 Over N Over Stencil-SMALL LETTERS
- Orange Glass Bag
- Candy Corn Stickers
- White Art Wax
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, Place the desired goofy face stencil in the middle of the bag. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the bag.
- Place the letters for Trick or Treat on the bag, around the face. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the bag.
- Follow the art way instructions to fill in the etch. Add the candy corn stickers as desired.
Article Posted: 03/08/2017 12:20:23 PM