Days of the Week
Have 5 days of funny with some silly day of the week juice glasses made with the Goofy Faces Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.Sometimes those 5 short days of the week can feel like 500! Why not make them a little more fun with a set of customized glasses to help pass the time. Why stop with glasses? Your cereal bowls and breakfast dishes would love to join in too. Make it a family affair and personalize each face with a name instead of the day.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1646 Over N Over Stencil-GOOFY FACES
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE ME. & mRS.
- Set of 5 Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the goofy faces as low on the glass as possible. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glasses.
- Looking through the back, place an empty frame centered over a face. Securely cover the unwanted parts of the stencil around the frame with masking tape.
- Add the desired word into the frame beginning with the letters in the middle and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Press the letters down very firmly.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the day of the week into the frame. Repeat the process to add the weekday names to each glass.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 05:12:58 PM