Too Edgy for 80!
Brazen and cheeky, these designs memorialize the day for that younger than their years someone. Celebrate the milestones with some sass on their glass using the Reverse Numbers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Cream. We have a different design for each decade to mix and match with the type of glass that suits them best. Make one just for them or an entire collection for the party.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1636 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE NUMBERS
- #21-1692 Over N Over Stencil-NEON ALPHA
- #60-3570 8oz. Coffee Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Place the saw tooth frame in the middle of the mug and put the 80 inside. Press the numbers down firmly and follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the mug.
- Looking through the back of the mug, place the word edgy just above the saw blade. Begin with the letters in the middle and work outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the word onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding letters and etching with the cream the other words onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 07:56:31 PM