Too Sassy for 70!
Celebrate the milestones with some sass on their glass. Make brazen and cheeky designs to memorialize the day for that younger than their years someone using the Reverse Numbers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. We have a different design for each decade to mix and match with the type of glass that suits them best. Make one for a gift or enough for the entire party.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1636 Over N Over Stencils-REVERSE NUMBERS
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- #60-3570 18 oz. TEA/SOUP MUG
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, Place the heart frame on an angle near the bottom of the mug. Place the 70 inside and press the numbers down firmly. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the mug.
- Looking through the back, place the Sassy curved from the top of the heart and down the side. Begin with the S and continue curving each letter as you go. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the word onto the mug.
- Repeat the process of adding letters and etching with cream to get all the remaining words onto the mug.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 06:48:52 PM