Think you will never have awesome water bird creations of your very own? Oh yes, you Peli-can! Just look at our perky sandpiper and these chubby little chicks under the gull filled sky making style waves on this wine glass. Let the Water Birds Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream be the wind beneath your creative wings. With 10 fine feathered stencils in this flock, design options for your nest are wide as the sky and deep as the ocean. Put a crane on your coffee, a piper on some plates, use a penguin for party pieces or have some fancy fun with the flamingo. Anything made with these buoyant beauties won't sink your style.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1683 Over N Over stencil- WATER BIRDS
- Wine glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages so the images could be arranged in closer proximity than the stencil borders would have permitted if done simultaneously.See etching in stages.If you don't mind the design more spread out, this process is not necessary.
- After preparing the glass, Place the waves and gulls stencil near the brim of the wine glass.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the glass.
- Turn the glass around and looking through the back of the glass, place the sandpiper stencil on the front so the back of the bird is just under the waves already etched on the glass.
- Turn the glass back to front and place the 3 chicks stencil directly behind the sandpiper so the chicks and sandpiper's feet are all in a level, horizontal line.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the birds onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 03:01:13 AM