Show off your inner Diva of the Deep all while branding your stuff! This mermaid monogram takes practical out to sea for a swim in style. Update all your favorites or brand something new and nautical with the Under the Sea Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1658 Over N Over stencil-UNDER THE SEA
- #21-1635 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE LETTERING
- #21-1636 Over N Over stencil- REVERSE NUMBERS
- Champagne flute
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Place the pointed circle slightly above center of the champagne flute. Place the desired letter in the center of the circle and press down firmly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the circle onto the flute.
- Look through the back of the glass and place a mermaid on either side of, and very close to, the pointed circle. Use the etching cream as before to etch them onto the flute.
Article Posted: 07/24/2019 02:36:43 PM