Love Beyond Measure
Beautiful and practical, these rulers really measure up for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Weddings or Anniversaries. Our customizable rulers make unconventional gifts for any event or person. Use the Floral Borders and Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils with some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create heartfelt sentiments that can go the distance on anything.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1603 Over N Over stencil-FLORAL BORDER
- #21- 1607 Over N Over stencil- UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21- 1608 Over N Over stencil LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- 29-2401 Bevel glass ruler
- Crystal embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, begin placing the love beyond words at the top of the ruler starting with the letters at the ends of the ruler and working inward. See the tutorial on lettering if necessary. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the glass.
- Begin with the letter M in measure on the second row, placing it as close to the e in love as possible without the letters getting entangled. Add the other letters to complete the word and press down firmly. Use the etching cream as before to etch the word onto the glass.
- Use the hover and press method to fill in the spaces around the words with sections of the floral border. Cover the undesired portions with masking tape or cut the stencil and place multiple pieces at once. Use the etching cream again to etch the designs onto the ruler. Add embellishments as desired.
Article Posted: 07/31/2019 08:36:33 PM