We Be Jam'n !
Jam out in style with these oh so sweet floral jam jars using the Floral Border Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. This design makes a delicious upcycle with your kitchen glass recyclables. No jam jars? No problem! Dance these flowers across any small recycled jar, old mason jars, or even a drinking glass or two.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1603 Over N Over Stencil-FLORAL BORDER
- Assorted Recycled Jam Jars
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, lay the chosen border stencil horizontally around the top of the jar, just under the threads. Place the chosen flower stencil bellow the border in any of the patterns shown.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the jam jar.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching flowers around the jar to complete the desired pattern.
Article Posted: 09/11/2019 11:28:33 AM