Look Who's New
Someone special is finally here! Celebrate the date with a custom memento made with love for the new arrival with the Reverse Boy-Girl Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils, some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream and our beautiful Glass Bevel Circle. Deliver precious bundles of handmade gifts all about baby on glass bottles, ornaments or some coffee and tea mugs for the parents and grandparents.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1649 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE BOY-GIRL
- #29-2424 5 inch Thick Bevel Circle
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, place the It's a Boy/Girl stencil in the middle of the circle. Add the desired letters and numbers into the empty frames. Begin with those in the middle of the name or date and work outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Press all letters and numbers down firmly. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the circle.
- Hover and press baby design elements into various locations around the words. Use the etching cream,as before, to etch these onto the ornament
- Continue the process of adding and etching baby elements to the circle until you have the look you want.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 05:11:14 PM