July 4th Picnic Trophy
Invent award winning prizes for your next All American BBQ with the Patriotic Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Personalized awards can be any size or shape and customized by event or finishing place.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1675 Over N Over Stencil-PARTIOTIC
- #02-0402 Rub N Etch Stencil-STARS
- #29-2490 3.5 inch Circle
- Red Foil Cardstock
- Round Clear Crystal Embellishments
- American Flag Stickers
- Pleated Paper Circles
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, follow the Rub N Etch directions to rub star stencils around the edge of the circle. Place stars .5 inch away from the outer edge. Place the Eagle stencil in the center of the circle.
- Trace the circle onto the cardstock. Draw a circle .25 on the inside of the traced outline and .25 outside the traced outline. Cut along the inside and outside circles. Trace this ring and cut it out to make a second ring. Glue the glass circle sandwiched between the two rings.
- Glue the crystal embellishments along the seem where the glass and paper meet. Attach stickers where desired. Attach the finished circle to the pleated paper circles used as a base.
Article Posted: 07/05/2018 02:27:48 PM