Proud and strong, this eagle monogram stands proud on a glass block. Brand all your desk accessories with a symbol of dignity and patriotism with the Patriotic Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make a special monogram gift for the vets in your life with this design on a rocks glass, large mugs or beveled ornaments.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1675 Over N Over stencil-PATRIOTIC
- #21-1635 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE LETTERING
- #21-1636 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE NUMBERS
- Square glass block
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the eagle stencil toward the bottom of the block and follow the etching cream instructions to etch it onto the glass.
- Use the hover and press method to get the center circle of the sparkle frame as close as possible to the eagle.
- Place the desired letter into the circle. Use masking tape to cover all parts of the sparkle frame that overlap the eagle on the glass. Rub the tape down firmly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions as before to etch these onto the block.
Article Posted: 06/10/2019 11:50:10 AM