Holy Night Hurricane
Make something as special as the season for your home with this manger scene including angels and star. Craft spiritually inspired design with the Cookies for Santa Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Our elegant hurricane vase can be used with candles, flowers, candy, liquids or just about anything else your event calls for. Make this beautiful manger scene and give as gifts for friends and family at the Holiday.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1689 ONO COOKIES FOR SANTA Stencil Sheet.
- #21-1679 ONO HIS HERS Stencil Sheet.
- #30-2278 6.5 inch HURRICANE STEM VASE
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, position the manger scene in the widest part of the vase along the centerline. Looking through the back of the vase, place an angel above the manger with the horn very close to the centerline. Place the star on the centerline above the angel. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the opposite angel across the centerline from the first. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the angel onto the vase.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:53:20 PM