#15-0200 Armour Etch Cream
#21-1653 Over N Over stencil- His and Hers
#60-7035 Champagne Glasses (different glasses than shown-2 required)
#08-9415 Masking tape
1. Wash the glasses with hot, soapy dish detergent, rinse and dry well with paper towels.
2. Apply the His stencil to the middle of one glass and the Her stencil to the other glass. Place the glasses side by side to see if they are even with each other. Adjust and re-apply until they are at the same level.
3. Cover all the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover enough area so that none of the rinse water will touch any of the glass not to be etched while rinsing. Cover all the way down to the edge of the opening.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on). Cover each one with a 1/4 inch layer of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Hold the glasses one at a time, upside down with the open end down, so no water goes inside while rinsing. Rinse off the etch cream. Remove the stencils and masking tape and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return to the carrier sheet. Dry the glasses with paper towels.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:14:58 PM