Heartfelt and Homemade
Some of the best memories in life come from jars filled with homemade yumminess! Keep all the joy and skip the aggravation of sticky, smudged and peeling paper labels and canning jars that never get returned by self branding them! Use any combination of our amazing Over N Over Glass Etching stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create you own, unique, permanently etched, personalization that will never peel, fade or wash off. Customize your jars to meet you needs and personality. Label jars boldly with just your name or initals, make them fancy or plain, or maybe etch spaces for the contents or made on date to be written in.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1691 Over N Over Stencil-CORNERS
- #21-1632 Over N Over Stencil-MOTHER FATHER
- #21-1679 Over N Over Stencil-HIS HERS
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS
- Locking Lid Canning Jar
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, position a floral corner in one of the top two corners of the jar. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the flowers onto the jar.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place a floral corner in the opposite top corner careful to avoid overlap in the design where they meet at the top. Use the etching cream again to etch the new flowers onto the jar.
- Position an empty frame, centered, up near the top of the floral arch. Cover all other parts of the stencil securely with masking tape and use the etching cream, as before, to etch this onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the jar, position the Love and Grandma stencils. Use the etching cream to add these to the jar.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 10:56:58 PM