Happily Ever After Tealight
Give someone a Happily Ever After with this tall tealight set using the Fairy Tales and Happily Ever After Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.Take a pixie prance into the enchanted with a combined 34 themed stencils in these 2 sheets. Make mystical magic all over your castle. Dream dance a dish, pumpkin coach the coffee cups, wand your wine or crown the cocktails.
- #150200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1676 Over N Over stencil-FAIRY TALES
- #21-1650 Over N Over stencil-HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- #21-1600 Over N Over stencil-BLANK
- Tall Tealight Set
- Small Sparkle Star Embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass hurricane, place the Happily Ever After just above the reach of the candle flame. Place the castle centered directly above it. Place the flying fairy above and to the right of the castle. Add star stencils in the open space leaving an empty space for the starburst to be added later.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- To make the starburst- without removing the backing sheet, cut a 1.5 inch square out of the blank sheet. Place the star end of the wand into the center of the square and trace it onto the blank. Use a hobby knife to cut out the star in the center. Carefully cut thin, rectangular lines around the star. See the starburst on the glass for reference.
- Remove the square from the backing sheet leaving the star and rectangles behind. Place it in the location you want the starburst and use the etching cream as before to etch it onto the glass.
- Glue star embellishments into your desired locations.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:15:32 PM