Gingerbread Man Paperweight
Cute little Gingerbread Man is a handy paperweight for all those Christmas cards or Santa letters. You get to design his attire for added fun!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1670 Over N Over Gingerbread Folks stencil
- #21-1659 Over N Over Holiday Baubles stencil
- #61-3516 Glass and Metal glue
- Glass paperweight large enough to fit the Gingerbread man and the JOY stencil underneath
- Self adhesive rhinestone strip (optional)
- 2 Red heart rhinestones (optional)
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, apply the gingerbread man stencil of your choice at one end of the paperweight, leaving enough room for the JOY stencil.Apply the JOY stencil under the Gingerbread man stencil, overlapping the two stencils where they meet.Make sure to follow the directions on the stencil's packaging
- Apply Armour Etching Cream to the stencil on the glass. Be sure to follow the directions on the bottle
- Apply rhinestone strip around the outside edge of the paperweight. (for more security, apply a bead of glass glue first to lay the rhinestones on). Glue the two heart rhinestones on either side of the JOY
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 02:26:20 AM