Cow Milk Bottle
Moooove over juice bottle, here comes a special delivery from cow country. Capture the charm of the farm with this vintage style milk bottle. Filled to the barn beams with farm related stencils, you can fulfill your dairy dreams until the cows come home.Grab the Farm Friends Over N Over Glass Etching stencil sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream and make some farmland nostalgia of your own.
- #15-0200 ARmour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1680- Over N Over stencil- FARM FRIENDS
- #21-1607- Over N Over stencil- UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608- Oer N Over stencil- LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Glass milk bottle
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, mark a centerline from the top to the bottom of the glass along the back side of the bottle. Se the centerline tutorial if necessary.
- Place the checkerboard stencil no less than one inch from the bottom of the bottle with an even number of checkerboard boxes on either side of the centerline..
- Just above the checkerboard stencil, place the cow stencil so it is level and with the centerline running through the middle.
- Place the 0 in the 10 cents above the cow with the centerline running directly through the middle from top to bottom. Once that is centered, put the 1 and cent symbol
- Now take the I and L from milk and place one on either side of the centerline, just above the 10 cents. Do the same for the M and K. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
Article Posted: 04/17/2018 03:33:25 PM