Chandelier Bubbles Votive
This dazzling pedestal votive holder is bringing the bling with the Sparkle Borders Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. These glistening gems will be the crown jewels of any tablescapes. With 4 different border designs in the sheet you can easily convert any plain piece into something snazzy, jazzy, nifty and new. For an extra spritz of glitz, use our ears for glasses hang hoops to swathe the swag even more.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1625 Over N Over Stencil-SPARKLE BORDERS
- #61-3399 3/8" Ears for Glasses
- Straight Sided Wine Glass
- Flat head jewelry pins
- Crystal Beads
- Flat backed embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, wrap the bubble border around the bottom of the wine glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the bubbles onto the glass.
- Turn the glass upside down. Cut 2 of the ear hoops in half and glue the cut ends to the bottom of the wine glass bowl in 4, equidistant locations. Keep the glass upside down until these completely dry.
- Stand the glass upright and glue flat backed embellishments randomly amid the bubbles and on the base of the wine glass.
- Thread crystal beads onto the jewelry pins and partially bend the pin at the top into a hook. When the loops are finished drying, hang the beaded pins on the loops and bend the pin hook closed.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:12:31 PM